The 4th of July tends to creep up on most of us every year before we even know it, which can become hectic when we have plans to make last minute. Here are 6 fool proof good times that can be had outdoors even when you decide on them at the last second. We have also thrown on a pair of shades that would be a great combination for you with that specific activity.
1. Have a 4th of July BBQ You cannot go wrong here. Even if it's just you and a friend or two, who wouldn't have a great time having a BBQ on the 4th of July? Grab some brats, drinks, make a few pasta and fruit salads and you are set! And possibly pick up some 4th of July themed plates and napkins to make the BBQ a little festive. Prescription Sunglasses pairing: Ray-Ban New Wayfarer - They'll keep you looking solid with old-school style and class.
2. Go Fishing When in doubt, grab a rod and go fish. Fishing is not only an enjoyable sport, but it gets you out on the lake, surrounded by wildlife and can be very calming and meditative. Not quite sure how to fish? Call up a friend and you are golden. Fishermen never say no to fishing...no matter what.
3. Go Camping Camping is always an honored pastime, especially while celebrating America on the 4th. Hustle up some friends or family and go camping for the weekend, or even just one night. There is so much goodness that comes from being out in the woods in a tent with no electricity and only a fire to cook food. And s'mores...who doesn't love s'mores?!Sunglass pairing: Tifosi Dolomite 2.0 - These guys will stay on for good with their no-slip grip, making setting up a tent an ease.
4. Host a Fireworks Party Think of sparklers and snakes...those fireworks are the type that are a great time at a party! Yes, the big fireworks are great, but the small ones give you the control of playing with them in your hand. Kids will love them, adults will love them, so it's a win-win situation. Pick some up at the store and have a blast! Sunglass pairing: Julbo Cockpit - They'll give you the right amount of coverage from those little sparklers.
5. Go to a ParadeIt may be only a few hours of your day on the 4th of July, but if you have the time for it and are looking for something to do during the morning or mid-day, head over to your local town's parade! Parade's make everyone smile, and it's always a positive way to support your community. Sunglass pairing: Electric Knoxville Union - You'll keep the sun's glare out of your eyes while looking low-key and relaxed.
6. Have a picnic at the beach Drive or walk to a beach nearby and just soak up the sun's rays. Call up some friends and you will have a wonderful time just relaxing on a beach towel and swimming in the water. Pack a picnic lunch with some sandwiches, drinks to cool off with, and some snacks to munch on and it will be a guaranteed good time. Sunglass pairing: Spy Bounty - Not only will you look mysterious in these, but the white is a crisp color that goes well with the sand on the beach! Now get on outside and enjoy your day! Happy 4th of July!
Also Read: It's All About ChromaPop! Sunglass pairing: Smith Backdrop ChromaPop - The ChromaPop technology specializes in seeing those (hopefully big) fish in the water.